In the consulting departments in 2014, we created a team of experts in embedded electronics with the purpose to support our customers in: Software design, development, integration and validation.
- Architectural definition of the vehicle’s on-board electronic system.
- Definition of the message maps to allow the communication among ECUs on a CAN network.
- Design of embedded control electronic systems
- Classic embedded software coding (C, C++) and with a Model based design approach (automatic code generation)
- Modules development for diagnostic and ECUs flashing compliant with OEMs standard
- Turin Tech can run in its own labs workbenches to verify the implementation of the vehicle functions, according to the requirements.
- If needed, Turin Tech can realize virtual control units which simulate the components behaviour which are not available for the integration workbench.
- Component and system functional validation, according to customer specifications
- Definition and coding of testing automation scripts
- Focus on diagnostics in CAN contexts.